An ideal gift for a chef or a cooking lover! Besides cutting foods on it, you can use it as an amazing decorative tray to serve your amazing looking desserts or brunch. It can be a perfect useful gift for the ones who love cooking or baking!
- Food-Safe Oil finished Beech Wood
- Sizes(cutting area): SMALL 20 x 16 cm|BIG 25 x 19.5 cm
- Sizes(handle part): SMALL 6 x 2.5 cm | BIG 7.5 x 2.5 cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Weight: SMALL 340g | BIG 490g
- Free personalization on the right bottom part ( maximum engraving size for small size is 8 x 8cm and for big is 10 x 10cm)
- Hand-wash only, not dishwasher safe
- Comes with a gift box with tied ribbon
- Don’t soak the board in water, just use a samp/wet cloth to clean and wipe it off. Remove any moisture with a dry cloth. Apply oil every 2–4weeks to your board, to keep it looking great, and have it protected against any unwanted moisture. You can use walnut oil or olive oil as well.
- Engraving only on one side of the item.
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
- If you have any preferences toward the word(s) and pic(s), such as font choice, arrangement, and size, or maybe you have your own design, you can either write it in 'Order Note' during checkout or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the product according to your design. If you didn't do so, we will design the item for you.
- All portrait photos provided are converted by software to transform it into a sketch effect so that it must be slightly different from the original image. As we do not provide a draft for preview before engraving, if you are worried about the outcome of your product, you can provide us the converted photos(in sketch or cartoon version) for engraving.
Note: Natural bamboo/wood may feature differences in texture, knots, and color, making it completely unique. As we are using engraving techniques, it just reveals the inner bamboo/wood layer, so there may be an uneven tone for the engraving parts(trees/bamboos are having uneven colors just like our skin). This is not due to flawed wood or technical issues. Kindly do not purchase if you cannot accept these natural attributes.