Our Premium Credit Card holder can be a nice gift for your husband or wife or even your boss and colleagues. It is unique as a gift for someone with the name engraved on it. Other than that, you can put images and quotes on it too.
- 2 Types of Woods: Walnut Wood / Maple Wood
- Dimension: 9.5cm x 6.2cm x 1.5cm
- Weight: 92gram
- Can hold up to 6 credit cards
- Splash-proof & Durable
- FREE gift box with ribbon
- For standard size bank cards: 85.6 mm x 53.98 mm
- NSJ products are engraved with NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging boxes
*Maple wood is primarily reddish-brown in color. The grain is straight with a fine, even texture. Walnut wood is primarily dark-black brown in color. The grain is irregular but typically straight with a medium texture.
- Engraving only on one side of the item
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
- If you have any preferences toward the word(s) and pic(s), such as font choice, arrangement, and size, or maybe you have your own design, you can either write it in 'Order Note' during checkout or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the product according to your design. If you didn't do so, we will design the item for you.
- All portrait photos provided are converted by software to transform it into a sketch effect so that it must be slightly different from the original image. As we do not provide a draft for preview before engraving, if you are worried about the outcome of your product, you can provide us the converted photos(in sketch or cartoon version) for engraving.
Note: Natural bamboo/wood may feature differences in texture, knots and color, making it completely unique. As we are using engraving techniques, it just reveals the inner bamboo/wood layer, so there may be an uneven tone for the engraving parts(trees/bamboos are having uneven colors just like our skin). This is not due to flawed wood or technical issues. Kindly do not purchase if you cannot accept these natural attributes.
*Free message card upon request (write the card message in ‘Order Note’ during checkout)*