Every man needs a razor this stylish. Hand turned from beautifully grained Pau Ferro (also named Bolivian Rosewood) wood, this wooden razor is attractive and unique. This beautifully artistic razor would make a well-appreciated gift or an impressive addition to a wet shaving collection to a man.
- Measurement of razor: 11.5 cm Length x 4.3 cm Width
- Weight: 75g (Razor)
- Hand-turned wooden handles with durable chrome-plated brass, make them be a beautiful fit and match
- Finished with a waterproof coat
- Free 10 blades of Korean famous brand–DORCO with each purchase, the blade provides a smooth and comfortable shave
- Comes with a ribbon-tied box
- All NSJ products are engraved with the NSJ logo.
*This is a luxury product so we recommend always wiping your razor dry and storing it dry between use.*
- Engraving will be made on one side of each product only.
- We don't provide artwork previews and accept modifications toward design for free as please understand that this process will cost a lot. If you like to have the privilege to view and ask for the amendment, you may add on 'Preview and amendment service'.
- You can definitely request us to engrave your design, you may upload your design file or do a draft to let us know how you want it to be and we will follow your request exactly. Or else, just give us the wording, and we will help to do the design.
- If you have any requirements for the design, such as font size, font, text, and image placement, you can leave a message in the order note (in the shopping cart) or email it to us at email@example.com.
- Please understand the result may look bad if you insert too much wording because the more you put it, the smaller size it will be engraved, which makes the wording not look obvious. Refer to our sample to get the best result.
- For customers who choose to add on 'Preview and amendment service', the artwork will be sent to your email within 3 working days. After that, it depends on how fast you can provide feedback. The estimated shipping date will be extended due to this.
Peninsular Malaysia in 7 working days
Sabah & Sarawak in 10 working days
Other countries take around 1-2 weeks