Wanted to Gift a Unique Gift for a graduate, writer, boss, or anybody who deserves something more special than an ordinary Pilxx pen. This will surely be the Best gift for them. This wonderful hand-turned Personalized Bamboo Pen gives you smooth writing with 0.5mm black ink. Personalize it now with a name/quote/company logo.
- Dimensions: Pen Cap - 6.5 cm, Pen Body space for engraving - 8.2cm
- Dimensions: Real Leather Pouch - 16.5cm x 3.5cm
- Material: Bamboo, Copper, Full-grain leather
- 0.5mm black gel pen ink (Once ink finished, you can easily find the refill in any stationery shops, as long as the length is compatible, preferably: M&G AGR67T12, Pentel #LRN5-A, Pilot BLS-FR5 )
- Comes with a gift box with a ribbon
- All NSJ products are etched with the NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging.
- Only one side can be engraved.
- We do not provide artwork preview/review for free before the engraving because it is an unaffordable cost to us. You can choose to add on the service with an additional charge. If you choose not to add on, our designer will design for you.
- If you have any requirements for the design, such as font size, font, and text placement, you can leave a message in the order note (in the shopping cart) or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The photos to be engraved will be converted into sketch form by the software, please understand that it will be a little different from the original photo. You can also upload sketch photos directly.
- For customers who choose to add on artwork preview, the artwork will be sent to your email within 3 working days. After that, it depends on how fast you can provide feedback. The estimated shipping date will be extended due to this.
Tarnish is a layer of corrosion that occurs on metals, including copper, silver, and brass. It’s a completely normal reaction that happens over time due to exposure to water and air. To keep tarnish at bay, we recommend:
1. Often Keep the Pen in a Dry Area
2. Polishing Pen every six months with a specialty copper cleaner. （You can also combine lemon juice (or vinegar) with baking soda and stir until mixed completely. ）