One pen is never enough, is it? This wonderful hand-turned Personalized Bamboo Pen Set writes in beautiful black gel pen ink with a smooth nice flow. It’s the perfect special gift for a graduate, writer, boss, or anybody who deserves something more elegant than a plain old biro. You can customize our personalized bamboo pen set with your preferred images and wordings (names, quotes, wishes, etc.).
- Pen Cap: 6.5 cm
- Pen Body space for engraving: 8.2cm
- Weight: 140 g
- Material: Bamboo and Copper
- 5mm black gel pen ink (Once ink finished, you can easily find the refill in any stationery shops, as long as the length is compatible, preferably: M&G AGR67T12, Pentel #LRN5-A, Pilot BLS-FR5 )
- Comes with a box packaging
- All NSJ products are etched with NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging.
- If you have any preferences toward the word(s) and pic(s), such as font choice, arrangement, and size, or maybe you have your own design, you can either write it in 'Order Note' during checkout or email it to us at email@example.com. We will make the product according to your design. If you didn't do so, we will design the item for you.
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
- All portrait photos provided are converted by software to transform it into a sketch effect so that it must be slightly different from the original image. As we do not provide a draft for preview before engraving, if you are worried about the outcome of your product, you can provide us the converted photos(in sketch or cartoon version) for engraving.
Note: Natural bamboo/wood may feature differences in texture, knots, and color, making it completely unique. As we are using engraving techniques, it just reveals the inner bamboo/wood layer, so there may be an uneven tone for the engraving parts(trees/bamboos are having uneven colors just like our skin). This is not due to flawed wood or technical issues. Kindly do not purchase if you cannot accept these natural attributes.
*Free message card upon request (write the card message in ‘Order Note’ during checkout)*
Tarnish is a layer of corrosion that occurs on metals, including copper, silver, and brass. It’s a completely normal reaction that happens over time due to exposure to water and air. To keep tarnish at bay, we recommend:
1. Often Keep the Pen in a Dry Area
2. Polishing Pen every six months with a specialty copper cleaner. （You can also combine lemon juice (or vinegar) with baking soda and stir until mixed completely. ）