Handcrafted Personalized Wooden Necklace
The personalized wooden necklace can be some sort of fashion style. The pendant is available in various wood. Each kind of wood has its symbolism and characteristics. You can select it based on your needs and preferences. The pendant is handmade with love. Each piece will be truly unique as none of them looks exactly the same.
- Material: Ebony Wood / Verawood / Agathis Dammara Wood
- Pendant size: 4cm(H) x 1cm(W & L)
- Necklace length: 70cm （adjustable)
- Comes with a black string
- Free add name: max 7 letters/numbers or 3 Chinese Letters
- Engraving only on one side of the item.
- Please understand that this pendant is fully handcrafted. They will differ slightly in the dimensions and appearance from the image shown.
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
Characteristics and Symbolism of Wood
- Ebony Wood – black brown
Ebony symbolizes balance, purity and luck. It is believed that Ebony is the most powerful and protective wood type. It helps in boosting our metabolism and brings beauty benefits. It can also increase our affinity and improve our careers.
- Verawood – yellowish olive
Vera symbolizes auspicious and safety. People often take it as a mascot. It smells so nice that its fragrance helps in soothing and awakening our mind, and protecting us from evil. Its characteristic is it becomes greener over time.
- Agathis Dammara Wood – brown
Agathis Dammara is known as the King of Wood. It symbolizes wellness, confidence and faith. It works like painkillers. It relieves the pain if you wear it often. It is so special that it allows light transmission under the exposure of strong light.
*Free message card upon request (write the card message in ‘Order Note’ during checkout)*
Natural bamboo/wood may feature differences in texture, knots and color, making it completely unique. As we are using engraving techniques, it just reveals the inner bamboo/wood layer, so there may be an uneven tone for the engraving parts(trees/bamboos are having uneven colors just like our skin). This is not due to flawed wood or technical issues. Kindly do not purchase if you cannot accept these natural attributes. To learn more, please visit our blog: uniqueness of woods and bamboos