The Bamboo Plaque with Your Personal Style
Personalized Bamboo Plaque is the best way to have your photo permanently engraved on wood! Boring with normal printed photos and traditional frame? This is the time to amaze your love with a personalized photo gift!
- Available in 2 sizes
- Small: 21.5cm x 16.5cm
- Big: 25cm x 19cm
- Thickness: 2cm
- Made by Bamboo
- Undergo special treatment to prevent decay
- Resist to water splash
- Freebies: Stand holder
- Free beautiful ribbon-tied gift box
- Keep away from high temperature or direct sunlight and spotlight because it may cause heat. The plaque is not suitable for outdoor.
- NSJ products are with NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging boxes
- Small size: One image + wording (Max 150 characters) – A photo of more than 10 people is NOT accepted.
- Big size: One Image + wording (Max 270 characters)
- If you are uploading a photo for the design, kindly refer to the guideline below for the best engraving result (ps: The actual engravings on wood may look a little bit different from the original image.)
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
- If you have preferred design or font or arrangement (like do it in portrait or landscape), you can write in ‘Order Note’ during checkout or email to [email protected], we will make it accordingly.
- For a photo of more than 10 people, do note that the faces might be unrecognizable and not clear, as we need to reduce the size of the photo in order to fit it on the item.
*Free message card upon request (write the card message in ‘Order Note’ during checkout)*
Note: Natural bamboo/wood may feature differences in texture, knots and color, making it completely unique. As we are using engraving techniques, it just reveals the inner bamboo/wood layer, so there may be an uneven tone for the engraving parts(trees/bamboos are having uneven colors just like our skin). This is not due to flawed wood or technical issues. Kindly do not purchase if you cannot accept these natural attributes. To learn more, please visit our blog: uniqueness of woods and bamboos