Pure Rose Essence – The Natural Extract from Rose to pamper your skin
Made with 100% pure rose hydrosol without any further dilution. It can be used as your daily toner(or after-toner) which will nourish and help keep skin even, smooth and bright. After this step, it helps other products absorb better.
Ingredients: Aqua, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol
- Hydrate and Nourish your skin
- Clean up your pores by removing dirt, oil and impurities, increase absorption of following skin care ingredients.
- Balance your skin’s pH level
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing – Natural rose is full of anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It can be used for healing sunburn and insect bites too.
- Anti-bacteria — Good for fighting acne, itchy skin and other bacterial skin infections.
- Antiseptic — Can use to clean wounds by spraying it on the area until cleansed. You can also use it on skin and surfaces to clean and disinfect.
- Restores skin’s radiance and youthfulness. It is rich in vitamin C, which boosts collagen and prevents premature aging.
- Natural Relaxing Scent to make you feel relaxed and reduce your feelings of anxiety. Can mist around your bedroom or on your pillow to relieve a stressed day.
How to use:
For normal skin: Use a cotton pad to apply your toner
For dry to very dry skin & sensitive skin: Using toner as a sheet mask! (Highly recommended! Proved to have a good result after continued use)
>Wet the cotton pad/compresses mask sheet with NSJ Rose Essence and let the mask/pad sit on the trouble areas for 5-10 minutes, then gently pat the remaining product onto your face. Follow up with massaging your faces using a light lotion or moisturizer cream which will lock-in the moisture.
>Rose Extract is very popular in western countries as a natural makeup remover with mixing a few drops of virgin coconut oil. We tried it and it works pretty well! If you are a natural enthusiast, you will love it!
>> You may refer to our blog for NSJ ROSE ESSENCE REVIEW by the beauty blogger Sabby Prue.