Wanted to Gift a Unique Gift for a graduate, writer, boss, or anybody who deserves something more special than an ordinary Pilxx pen. This will surely be the Best gift for them. This wonderful hand-turned Personalized Bamboo Pen gives you smooth writing with 0.5mm black ink. Personalize it now with a name/quote/company logo.
- Dimensions: Pen Cap - 6.5 cm, Pen Body space for engraving - 8.2cm
- Dimensions: Real Leather Pouch - 16.5cm x 3.5cm
- Material: Bamboo, Copper, Full-grain leather
- 0.5mm black gel pen ink (Once ink finished, you can easily find the refill in any stationery shops, as long as the length is compatible, preferably: M&G AGR67T12, Pentel #LRN5-A, Pilot BLS-FR5 )
- Comes with a gift box with a ribbon
- All NSJ products are etched with the NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging.
- If you have any preferences toward the word(s) and pic(s), such as font choice, arrangement, and size, or maybe you have your own design, you can either write it in 'Order Note' during checkout or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the product according to your design. If you didn't do so, we will design the item for you.
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
Note: Natural bamboo/wood may feature differences in texture, knots, and color, making it completely unique. As we are using engraving techniques, it just reveals the inner bamboo/wood layer, so there may be an uneven tone for the engraving parts(trees/bamboos are having uneven colors just like our skin). This is not due to flawed wood or technical issues. Kindly do not purchase if you cannot accept these natural attributes.
*Free message card upon request (write the card message in ‘Order Note’ during checkout)*
Tarnish is a layer of corrosion that occurs on metals, including copper, silver, and brass. It’s a completely normal reaction that happens over time due to exposure to water and air. To keep tarnish at bay, we recommend:
1. Often Keep the Pen in a Dry Area
2. Polishing Pen every six months with a specialty copper cleaner. （You can also combine lemon juice (or vinegar) with baking soda and stir until mixed completely. ）