Wanted to Gift a Unique Gift for a graduate, writer, boss, or anybody who deserves something more special than an ordinary Pilxx pen. This will surely be the Best gift for them. This wonderful hand-turned Personalized Bamboo Pen gives you smooth writing with 0.5mm black ink. Personalize it now with a name/quote/company logo.
- Dimensions: Pen Cap - 6.5 cm, Pen Body space for engraving - 8.2cm
- Dimensions: Real Leather Pouch - 16.5cm x 3.5cm
- Material: Bamboo, Copper, Full-grain leather
- 0.5mm black gel pen ink (Once ink finished, you can easily find the refill in any stationery shops, as long as the length is compatible, preferably: M&G AGR67T12, Pentel #LRN5-A, Pilot BLS-FR5 )
- Comes with a gift box with a ribbon
- All NSJ products are etched with the NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging.
- Engraving will be made on one side of each product only.
- We don't provide artwork preview and accept modifications toward design for free as please understand that this process will cost a lot. If you like to have the privilege to view and ask for the amendment, you may add on 'Preview and amendment service'.
- You can definitely request us to engrave your design, you may upload your design file or do a draft to let us know how you want it to be and we will follow your request exactly. Or else, just give us the wording, we will help to do the design.
- If you have any requirements for the design, such as font size, font, text, and image placement, you can leave a message in the order note (in the shopping cart) or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please understand the result may look bad if you insert too much wording because the more you put it, the smaller size it will be engraved, which makes the wording not looking obvious. Refer to our sample to get the best result.
- For customers who choose to add on 'Preview and amendment service', the artwork will be sent to your email within 3 working days. After that, it depends on how fast you can provide feedback. The estimated shipping date will be extended due to this.
West Malaysia & Singapore take 4-6 working days
East Malaysia & Other countries take around 2weeks
Tarnish is a layer of corrosion that occurs on metals, including copper, silver, and brass. It’s a completely normal reaction that happens over time due to exposure to water and air. To keep tarnish at bay, we recommend:
1. Often Keep the Pen in a Dry Area
2. Polishing Pen every six months with a specialty copper cleaner. （You can also combine lemon juice (or vinegar) with baking soda and stir until mixed completely. ）