An elegant personalized ring box for your special day! You can make your big day more remarkable with this personalized walnut wood ring box. It can be the perfect match for any rustic wedding too.
We designed it with single and also two ring holes to make it suitable for proposal, wedding or as a gift for your beloved ones. You can freely customize the engraving design on the personalized ring box so it can be a unique gift for any occasion.
- Made of U.S. imported Black Walnut Wood
- Dimensions: 5.8cm (L) x 5.8cm (W) x 4cm (H)
- Lined with high-quality dark brown velvet
- Ring roll section: flanked by one or two sections
- NSJ products are engraved with NSJ logo and packed in NSJ packaging boxes
- Engraving will be made on one side of each product only.
- We don't provide artwork preview and accept modifications toward design for free as please understand that this process will cost a lot. If you like to have the privilege to view and ask for the amendment, you may add on 'Preview and amendment service'.
- You can definitely request us to engrave your design, you may upload your design file or do a draft to let us know how you want it to be and we will follow your request exactly. Or else, just give us the wording, we will help to do the design.
- If you have any requirements for the design, such as font size, font, text, and image placement, you can leave a message in the order note (in the shopping cart) or email it to us at email@example.com.
- Please understand the result may look bad if you insert too much wording because the more you put it, the smaller size it will be engraved, which makes the wording not looking obvious. Refer to our sample to get the best result.
- For customers who choose to add on 'Preview and amendment service', the artwork will be sent to your email within 3 working days. After that, it depends on how fast you can provide feedback. The estimated shipping date will be extended due to this.
Peninsular Malaysia in 7 working days
Sabah & Sarawak in 10 working days
Other countries take around 1-2 weeks