The personalized wooden necklace can be some sort of fashion style. The pendant is available in various wood. Each kind of wood has its symbolism and characteristics. You can select it based on your needs and preferences. The pendant is handmade with love. Each piece will be truly unique as none of them looks exactly the same.
- Material: Ebony Wood / Verawood / Agathis Dammara Wood
- Pendant size: 4cm(H) x 1cm(W & L)
- Necklace length: 70cm （adjustable)
- Comes with a black string
- Free add name: max 8 letters/numbers or 3 Chinese Letters
- Please understand that this pendant is fully handcrafted. They will differ slightly in the dimensions and appearance from the image shown.
- Only one side can be engraved.
- We do not provide artwork preview/review for free before the engraving because it is an unaffordable cost to us. You can choose to add on the service with an additional charge. If you choose not to add on, our designer will design for you.
- If you have any requirements for the design, such as font size, font, and text placement, you can leave a message in the order note (in the shopping cart) or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For customers who choose to add on artwork preview, the artwork will be sent to your email within 3 working days. After that, it depends on how fast you can provide feedback. The estimated shipping date will be extended due to this.
Characteristics and Symbolism of Wood
- Ebony Wood – black
Ebony symbolizes balance, purity, and luck. It is believed that Ebony is the most powerful and protective wood type. It helps in boosting our metabolism and brings beauty benefits. It can also increase our affinity and improve our careers.
- Verawood – yellowish olive
Vera symbolizes auspiciousness and safety. People often take it as a mascot. It smells so nice that its fragrance helps in soothing and awakening our mind, and protecting us from evil. Its characteristic is it becomes greener over time.
- Agathis Dammara Wood – brownish red
Agathis Dammara is known as the King of Wood. It symbolizes wellness, confidence and faith. It works like painkillers. It relieves the pain if you wear it often. It is so special that it allows light transmission under the exposure of strong light.