– High quality watches without the luxury markup
– Vivid & Unisex design
– Japan Series Movement: Quality movement with high accuracy
– Sapphire Crystal Glass: Incredibly scratch resistant and made to last
– All 316L Stainless Steel Case: Highly durable & resistant to corrosion
– Sustainable Wood Band: Mix & Match of high-quality woods
– Band adjustment tool is provided, easy to use
– Date & Day aperture at 3 o’clock
– Premium Packaging: Suitable as gift
Materials: Maplewood, Zebrawood, Ebonywood, Verawood, Rosewood, Bamboo, and Walnut wood
Japanese Citizen Miyota 2035 Movement
*Free beautiful personalized wooden watch case and a premium hard paper box to keep them inside it
*Free message card upon request (write the card message in ‘Order Note’ during checkout)*
Case: thickness 10mm | width 46mm diameter
Band: thickness 5mm | width 23mm | length 230mm
Case: thickness 10mm | width 40mm diameter
Band: thickness 5mm | width 23mm | length 220mm
Finish & Care
The natural wood is hand finished and pretreated with eco-friendly wax. The watch is splash-proof but should not be submerged in water (3ATM). When storing this timepiece, avoid extremely hot, cold, and excessively dry/humid environments.
Free Service & Warranty
1-year warranty is provided(not including wear and tear damage)
- No email drafts are provided, therefore, kindly enter the text carefully.
- If you have any preferences toward the word(s) and pic(s), such as font choice, arrangement, and size, or maybe you have your own design, you can either write it in 'Order Note' during checkout or email it to us at email@example.com. We will make the product according to your design. If you didn't do so, we will design the item for you.
- All portrait photos provided are converted by software to transform it into a sketch effect so that it must be slightly different from the original image. As we do not provide a draft for preview before engraving, if you are worried about the outcome of your product, you can provide us the converted photos(in sketch or cartoon version) for engraving.