What's in this kit?
1. 320 grit sandpaper x 6pcs
2. 400 grit sandpaper x 6pcs
3. 100ml food-grade mineral oil
4. Cotton cloth x 1pc
1. Clean the wood and make it thoroughly dry by hanging it in a ventilated place(Don't expose directly to sun)
2. Sand the surface with 320 grit sandpaper to grind off the rough surface until you don't feel rough
3. Then, sand the surface with 400 grit sandpaper until you feel it smooth enough
4. Use the cloth to apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
5. Leave the oil to soak in, overnight if possible, or for at least a few hours.
6. Use a dry cloth to buff off any remaining oil so that the board does not feel damp or sticky.
7. You can use the 400 grit sandpaper to grind it a little bit more for an even smoother touch. (but you can also skip this step if you think the result is satisfied)
We recommended you oil your wood kitchenware every month.
Peninsular Malaysia in 7 working days
Sabah & Sarawak in 10 working days
Other countries take around 1-2 weeks